Friday, November 13, 2009

Superwoman

I would never believe the amount of work mother does. Tomorrow we have a party for 8 people (including us). Good way to put my new cooking skills to the test. Today I've made Christmas rocky road and Red-speckled loaf cake. The last one is still in the oven and smells incredible. It's really weird but cooking has relaxed me big time in the evening. Nataniel didn't have a best day and was a bit cranky. Nik went to a goodbye party of some of his work colleagues so I'm all alone. I did the cooking, polished the floor, had a shower and I feel relaxed.Not stressed at all...not all credit goes to the beautiful ruby port I'm drinking:).

I'm so excited because next week I'm starting to teach Dutch to Nik. It will be so good for me. My Dutch desperately needs some refreshment.

And, if you excuse me, I'm going back to my port. I will talk to You soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment