Sunday, October 11, 2009

Book Four: "Little Beach Book"

Pages:150
My new book or rather compilation of short stories written by various artists is an easy read.I chose that because I wanted to see how short stories are built, how the plot evolves and how short exactly they are. Everyone knows that I'm not really exuberant, I tend to stick to the point and I'm not a big talker. Maybe I opened up a bit in Ireland because Irish people like to talk and I like Irish people:). I like simple talk, everyday talk without worrying that I won't get a Nobel Prize for the kind of words I use.I like when someone listens, when someone is really interested in your point of view. That is a really nice.

I didn't really have time for lots of reading this weekend. We had a Nataniel's first birthday party. I baked a cake. Chocolate cake with summer fruit filling. It tasted good but didn't look as cool as I hoped for. Nikodem saved the appearance by writing Happy Birthday Nataniel and drawing a nice flower. I'm not a big detailer you know. Oh... and there was a candle on top. We took Nataniel to the Zoo later during the day, although he enjoyed looking at other people more than at animals:). We were so lucky with the weather, it was warm and very Autumny...and Autumn is my favourite time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment