Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Summary

Where have the next ten books disappeared? To be honest I don't know. Maybe someone kidnapped them or they needed some time off and went to a vacation? Ok, I've read only ten books since last September. Maybe the task wasn't fully completed but I made so much effort and it was so much fun to discover many great books. The blog changed me. It helped me find a way to be creative. It helped me to find more time for myself by being more organized.I have a New Years resolution to be more out there, to meet people, to get out of the comfort zone. As a start I found a book club in my local library which has meetings once a month. I borrowed next book ( Anita Diamant:"Day after night")they are going to discuss and I'm going to go and share my views. I will get rid of that scared little girl hidden inside me and spoiling my experience. This is my life after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment