Thursday, September 17, 2009

Book One: Stephen King " On writing. A Memoir of the Craft"

Pages: 367

I decided to read this book because I want to write! I have no experience in the field and I turn to the king for advice.There is a bit of damage made by my high school teacher to my confidence as a writer but hopefully that can be mended.

So far the book reads well. One thing only: The author thinks that you have to be born with the gift of writing. Is that so?Maybe. Hopefully it will come to the surface.

1 comment:

  1. that was nice to read that...that was really nice post.. it seem great information .. great job... for more information regarding Pittsburgh memoir writing, Pittsburgh storytelling, Pittsburgh corporate communication u can visit http://www.jayspeyerer.com/

    ReplyDelete