Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hard work and the big preparation

The book still reads extremely well. It has lots of hints how to get yourself started with writing. So beside the reading I'm also going to write 1000 words a day.

Well, now I'm writing a story. For now I have the atmosphere described and I'm waiting for one of the characters to show up and lead the way. It's so exciting!

I began also preparation for Christmas. My in-laws and my husband's brother are coming over, well flying over from Wroclaw for the big week. As I have no experience in the field I decided to try and master one dish a week. I have a well treasured December 2006 issue of "Good housekeeping" - no laughing please. This week it's Brussels sprouts. They turned out really well. The recipe was with caramelised shallots and toasted pinenuts. Even my husband, who hates Brussels sprouts said it was delicious. Eh, Christmas is finally upon us:).

No comments:

Post a Comment