Sunday, September 20, 2009

Liberating experience

I haven't felt so good in years career-wise.I feel liberated. I feel free to be creative. I had a feeling that I need art to express myself but I always thought it was painting I should pursue. I thought I hate writing. Now strangely enough it liberates me.

I must admit I'm hooked now on reading. I have my time, I have my space.It's amazing to find out how Stephen King created "Carrie". Everything seems to be happening on purpose. His helping wife, early poverty, his children. It all makes you work even harder and if what you do is what you love it's like the whole world comes to you and helps you, heaven opens up.

Yesterday I saw "The Illusionist". I'm not sure about magician types of movies but it was quite charming.The plot, the characters ...eee...it reminds me of Woody Allen's movie: "Scoop". This one was pretty cool and ..."I mean this from the bottom of my heart"!ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X31pBRzhqaw

No comments:

Post a Comment