Saturday, September 26, 2009

Week of big accomplishments

This week my blogging has unfortunatelly been put aside but it's not as bad as it sounds: I mananaged to resolve one big space problem and my creativity ...is just flowing all over the place.
Lets start from the beginning: We finally found new apartment. Well, the one we have is fine, just a bit small. We had to put lots of things in boxes and they are standing in our cramped kitchen now. Enough of that, please.
Then, I finally started writing. The story turns out to be completely different from what I've been expecting but that's fine - my novel lives it's own life I suppose.
And finally I finished book one from my assignment. It was amazing journey through author's life and his experience as a writer. Well worth reading. Rule number one now is to read and write as much as I can, as Stephen has advised me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment