Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Book Three: Cecelia Ahern "A place called here"

Pages: 485
I couldn't decide on the next book so I took Nataniel to the library and we both chose Cecelia Ahern's " A place called here". I've read two of her books already and I can say that they never fail to impress me.I love Cecelia's books, I would like to have her imagination. Well, the story takes place in Ireland (the author is Irish) and roughly it's about a woman who goes missing. The reader somehow gets the insider's info of what happens when you disappear.I have to keep reading to find out more.
As for reading itself it's not easy these days because Nataniel decided to cut his naps in half so when I get my coffee, book and a sandwich it's actually time to get up and spend time with Nataniel. He is probably teething because his cheeks are red so he is totally forgiven.
As for Christmas preparation this week I decided to prepare roasted vegetables with herbs. I bought the last ingredient which was balsamic vinegar today so I will make the dish tomorrow. Well, I'm actually worried because I'm running out of easy recipes and probably next week my cooking will get serious, brr. As for the next dishes I'm a bit stuck because the key ingredient in most of them are chestnuts. Where do you get them? You buy them? Are they sold raw or prepared in jars? Which supermarkets have them or is it only on eBay? If you are reading this and you happen to know please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment